Thank you for your interest in the Empire Ears Artist Endorsement Program.
We have two levels of artist endorsement, Feature & Non-Feature.
Feature Artists - We require you to be an active recording, touring, and television/film performing artists looking to promote and endorse Empire products. The basic criteria is that you must be under an active recording agreement with either a major or major/independent company, or be a working, recording, and/or touring musician for such an organization. Other factors are also considered, e.g. independent artists with massive social followings, press, PR, etc.
To be considered for endorsement, you must be able to provide the following:
- Digital downloads of your most recent music (and videos if available).
- A current EPK, which should include a bio and management contact information.
- Links to your official website and verified social media sites, mainly Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, & YouTube/Vevo/Vimeo.
- A current tour schedule.
- Empire products that you currently use.
- All of these items must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Feature Artists - For independent artists without major backing.
To be considered, Please submit the endorsement application found here.
Due to the large number of endorsement requests we receive, it can take up to 2 weeks to receive an update.